I have a big problem with reviews.

GiacomoM
1 0 0

I have a dropshipping store and for reviews I downloaded loox, everything was fine until for weight problems I had to delete it and then reinstall. While I was reinstalling it got stuck and I couldn't reinstall it, so I tried ali reviews but once I imported the reviews it wouldn't show me. So I tried to reinstall loox but it didn't work so I searched the internet and they made me delete some loox codes and put some ali reviews codes but it still didn't work. Finally, I decided to remove all the codes concerning ali reviews and loox from the shopify theme. Now neither loox (it just doesn't let me install it) nor ali reviews (no reviews appear) work. I've been trying to fix this all day but I can't. Is there someone who knows if adding codes or doing anything else can solve this thing?

0 Likes

Hi @GiacomoM ! 

We're sorry for the problem you was facing with. We kindly ask you if you are still installing Ali Reviews right now or not. 

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us directly via email or live chat here: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Ali Reviews Team 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
0 Likes