I have entered the wrong bank account details when I setup my store, please help!

Highlighted
1 0 0

When setting up my store I may have added in the wrong bank account details and I’m having a hard time trying change the bank account details attached to my Shopify store. Customers have purchased products from my store but the money can’t be processed into my bank account. please help, this is urgent. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 48

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

You can deactivate the payment gateway you have set up and activate it again. Upon reactivation, you will be able to enter the correct banking information so that your payouts can be deposited as expected moving forward. 

If you are using Shopify Payments and notice that some previous payouts were not deposited correctly, please let me know and I can look into it. If you are working with a third party payment provider, you can reach out to them directly regarding your payouts. 

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

When setting up my store I may have added in the wrong bank account details and I’m having a hard time trying change the bank account details attached to my Shopify store. Customers have purchased products from my store but the money can’t be processed into my bank account. please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 48

Hi, @beecutebaby !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Seeing as you may have entered the wrong information initially, it sounds as though you may not be entering the correct banking information when trying to add a new account. Can you tell me what kind of error message you are seeing when you attempt to update the bank account on file for your Shopify Payments?

Can you also send me your store URL, please?

I look forward to your reply. 

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have this error

• Unable to deposit your Shopify Payments payout

Update your bank account details to receive your payout.

Yes, when Im trynig to change my account information I need to write the old one, so here is when I can write the correct

my website is www.beecutebaby.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I need help too. How did they help you ?

0 Likes