I'm not happy with my service with Shopify as a boutique

estrellaluna
3 0 0

Hi , 

i'm really not impress about the fact that's it's really hard to get someone to help you with any issues on your platform.

It's the first time that i'm using Shopify as a business owner and i'm not satisfied. 

When i was creating my website you charge me the full price and i didn't starter yet i was just building my website so i lost a lot while i was building and not selling. 

So i would like a refund for every month that i was working on building the website. 

Now it's been one month that i'm using your platforms as a seller and i'm not impress. 

I really hate it and i'm not proud of anything... 

I want a total refund because i'm looking forward to use another e-commerce platform that going to be more easier to get in contact with person to help you out. 

Because with shopify you really have no service. They make you pay full price even when you building and i choose the building option but you charge me the whole e-commerce fees ... 

I'm really not proud of it ! 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1667 173 480

Hey here, @estrellaluna 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. Shopify offers 24/7 support to all of those who look for it - I cannot find any support tickets with your email address attached to it on our side of things os perhaps you were unaware of our support services. T

o reach out to our support team please do visit the Help CentreWhen on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. You are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

As you were building your site over the last few months and did not cancel your store there would be no chance of getting a refund as we offered you uninterrupted service which was agreed upon when you would have selected your plan. As per section 14.10 of our Terms of Service, Shopify does not provide refunds. 

I would be more than happy to take a look at your store and provide feedback, I would also like to offer support to you here with any queries that you may have. Please let me know what I can help with and if you want feedback on your store so that you can make improvements please share a link with me. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes