I'm not receiving emails from the contact form

Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi everyone, 

I finished my website 2 days ago, and was so proud until I noticed that I don't reveice all messages from my contact page (made by contact.page ). It looks to be totally random, I didn't modify anything in the code (anyway I don't know how to ahah). So sometime I receive them, and sometime I don't. 

Here is the link of the form :

https://osatai.com/pages/contact

I alrealy tried to delete and built a new contact page, but the issue persist. 

Can I please ask for your help ? My website is already online and I'm scared to miss some emails.

Thank you so much

0 Likes

Hi,

Are your stores currently on a paid shopify plan? Or your store is in development mode ?

The problem will solved itself once the store was out of development mode and onto a paid shopify plan.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 1
Hi,

Thanks for you answer.
I’m not on editing mode anymore. I’m on a paying plan since 2 days.

0 Likes

Hi,

Mail comes generally ...Check your email inbox properly !

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 1
I did several times.

I receive maybe 50% of messages. So it’s not my email adress.
0 Likes
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 1

And I checked my spambox and there is nothing inside.

0 Likes
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 1

I cannot reach the shopify support, and it's been now 4 days that my website is running and I'm probably missing important messages ... Does anyone have a idea to fix it ? Thank you so much

0 Likes

Hi,

Shopify support chat !

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/shop-select 

Whats app
0 Likes
kevingreen00
1 0 0
If the message never arrived, there are several things you can do to try to fix the problem:
  1. Check your Junk Email folder. ...
  2. Clean out your inbox. ...
  3. Check your inbox filter and sort settings. ...
  4. Check the Other tab. ...
  5. Check your Blocked senders and Safe senders lists. ...
  6. Check your email rules. ...
  7. Check email forwarding.
0 Likes
Ôsataï
Tourist
10 0 1

So, I contacted :

Gsuite support
Shopify support
Ionos support

They made a lot of tests but nothing worked. I tried to change my contact adress for a classique gmail adress, and it's working. 
So I investigate on this side, and finally found some workpress users got the same trouble with Gsuite sometime. 

I needeed to add .test-google-a.com at the end of my contact adress and it's working !