I want to ship europe wide for free

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

I want to ship to Europe for free .

when I go into shipping it allows me to select individual countries 

is there a setting for "Europe"or do I have to select all the countries individually?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 40 46

Hi @MonthlyTieClub,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

This is a great question. While searching for the answer for you, I found that I couldn't use the search term "Europe" to find the region. However, if you scroll down you'll see an option to select it as shown here:

In this case, you'll need to scroll down about halfway through the list of countries and regions. I've passed this feedback along to our Product team as I think it would make it just that much easier for our merchants to be able to search for the continent as a whole. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Is your business based out of Europe, or do you find that you have a large customer base there? I'd love to hear more about how you're marketing to this region! It may be a great option to advertise this free shipping option to your European demographic as a special incentive.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hi there, I'm having problems with shipping to the EU, when I put an address in that is in the EU, my store checkout says "we don't ship to said country". I've contacted suppliers to ask if the problem is on their end and they told me that they do ship to the EU. I then went directly on their store page and managed to place an order, which leads me to believe that there is something wrong with my store. Has anyone had the same problems? 

ladlassies.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 40 46

Hi @carlschmidt,

It sounds like you may need to create a new shipping zone to accept orders shipping to Europe. If you go to Settings > Shipping, do you see a shipping zone set up for EU countries? If you don't, you'll see the error on the shipping page of the checkout screen. Take a look at our help doc here to learn more about how to set up these shipping zones. 

Let me know if you have any further questions, or if I may have misunderstood your question!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes