Why can't customers in certain countries access my Shopify store?

AHMEKAYA
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello to everyone! I designed a store for my boss and added the domain name. My boss is an international company owner. He told the site to his customers in many countries. While the customer in Greece can see the site, the customer in India , Iran and Turkmenistan got an error and could not enter the site. (Attached) What could be the problem? link: freshplus.com.tr

Iran, India and Turkmenistan same problemIran, India and Turkmenistan same problem

Reply 1 (1)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

Hi, @AHMEKAYA!

Sophia here from Shopify. Thank you so much for including this screenshot!

This may not be an issue with the country so much as the browser or device being used to access the store. I'm able to view the store with no issues from Google Chrome on a MacBook, and I can also see it on my Android phone.

If there's an issue with the Shopify store itself, you'll typically see an error message from Shopify, but You do not have permission to access this website is a browser error. Sometimes browser extensions or apps on a device can get in the way of a website loading. If possible, have the clients encountering this error try a private or Incognito browsing window, or another browser or device. Let me know if that helps!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog