Include usage not allowed in this context in product page- Debut theme

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
407 17 52

You're very welcome, @JohnAtBonify !

Here to help if you have any other questions. 

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Elle, 

I am having the same problem please can you have a look at my shopify...

sleepbugz.com

any help is hugely appreciated. 

Best, 
Alex

0 Likes
2 0 0

please contact me at info@sleepbugz.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Worked for me ! 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
407 17 52

Hi @sleepbugz 

I will reach out to you via email to help resolve this for you!

To everyone else in this thread and others who will stumble upon it, this change has been temporarily rolled back. If you are experiencing these error messages on your storefront, this means you are using the Debut theme downloaded between October 23 - November 6. Please reach out to our support so we can help remove these errors. Any new downloads of Debut at this time will not have {% include %} replaced with {% render %}. 

Partners will be notified before the change is rolled out!

Thanks, 
Elle 

0 Likes
1 0 0

I still have the same problem. 

What should I do?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
407 17 52

Hi, @GXimports 

I will reach out to you directly via email to help you resolve this!

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

If anyone else is still experiencing this issue, please let me know here or reach out to our support directly through our Support Page. Our support is available 24/7.

Cheers,
Elle

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I am Warner from Hextom, the developer of Ultimate Sales Boost. I'd like to apologize to merchants who have been inconvenienced by this issue and to provide technical assistance.

This issue impacts merchants who installed the latest version of Debut theme and then installed Ultimate Sales Boost between Oct 29 and Nov 1. The source of the problem is an update to the way Debut's latest version handles theme integrations.

Although we have updated our app to resolve this issue going forward, merchants with the older version of the app may still be experiencing difficulties. If you are still seeing an error message, there are two possible ways to resolve it:

Open a USB campaign and click the "Integrate Now" button. The integration will be fixed, and the error message will disappear.

OR

Uninstall and reinstall the app. Doing this will install the latest version of Ultimate Sales Boost, which has been updated to ensure proper integration.

Once again I'd like to apologize to those who have been affected by this bug. If you require technical support regarding this issue (or any other USB issue), please don't hesitate to contact us at help@hextom.com.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I am Warner from Hextom, the developer of Ultimate Sales Boost. I'd like to apologize to merchants who have been inconvenienced by this issue and to provide technical assistance.

This issue impacts merchants who installed the latest version of Debut theme and then installed Ultimate Sales Boost between Oct 29 and Nov 1. The source of the problem is an update to the way Debut's latest version handles theme integrations.

Although we have updated our app to resolve this issue going forward, merchants with the older version of the app may still be experiencing difficulties. If you are still seeing an error message, there are two possible ways to resolve it:

Open a USB campaign and click the "Integrate Now" button. The integration will be fixed, and the error message will disappear.

OR

Uninstall and reinstall the app. Doing this will install the latest version of Ultimate Sales Boost, which has been updated to ensure proper integration.

Once again I'd like to apologize to those who have been affected by this bug. If you require technical support regarding this issue (or any other USB issue), please don't hesitate to contact us at help@hextom.com.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

OR

0 Likes