Incorrect cart.total_discounts

6 0 0

Hi,

The variable cart.total_discounts return an incorrect value 8.97 , it should be 44.03. Can anyone help me in this regards,

shopify.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank You Dear, following are the details,

ULR: https://naturalpulse.myshopify.com/

Add 3 items of each product on https://naturalpulse.myshopify.com/collections/all  and see the cart.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your store is password locked.

◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Oh sorry,

It's thaubi

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Password is   "thaubi"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you for the password @zaheerdad .

Debugging your website now I see that it would require Liquid/Javascript knowledge to properly fix the discount bug, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely want to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I am familiar with liquid file technology. as the variable cart.total_discount is under control of shopify  not the part of custom code

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
{% if cart.total_discounts > 0 %}
  {% assign savings = cart.total_discounts | money %}

here the saving variable display,

<tr>
  <td class="text-right"><strong>Discount:</strong></td>
  <td class="text-right"><span class="total-price">{{ 'cart.general.savings_html' | t: price: savings }}</span></td>
</tr>

The cart object is out of access to the custom code. right? as per my understanding its shopify bug

0 Likes