Individual Buy Buttons for multiple individual collections to be used on a number of websites

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi 

Im trying to work out if it is possible to create a Buy Button for multiple Collections

Our store has multiple brands that organised into collections, I would like to give each brand a buy button (via script) , so they can sell thru their channels also.

Is this possible?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi fcotela!

Could you give an example maybe with images with what you specifically mean?

Thanks.

Dama Technologies - Shopify Development
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Correct Solution? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

SHOP

COLLECTION 01 > BUY BUTTON for Collection 1 > this script for Buy button featuring Collection 01 applied to Brandwebsite01(.)com embedded in html page

COLLECTION 02 > BUY BUTTON for Collection 2 > this script for Buy button featuring Collection 02 applied to Brandwebsite02(.)com embedded in html page

COLLECTION 03 > BUY BUTTON for Collection 3 > this script for Buy button featuring Collection 03 applied to Brandwebsite03(.)com embedded in html page

etc 

etc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

From what I understand, you can use simple button HTML with an a tag around it, directed towards the link.

<a href="#" target="_blank"><button>Button</button></a>

The target="_blank" is so that the link is opened in a new tab, the # inside href="" is where you would place your Brandwebsite01.com, etc links!

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for this, Im not looking to link to the brand page on the collections pages, but the other way around, I want to embed a collection on a external site. and also do this with several other collections all embeded on different external sites.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Ah I understand, I'm not sure 100% if Shopify can embed collections from one store onto another or a different site, may be something you have to ask them. What I was thinking though is you could create an image, like an "ad", and have it on the external sites which direct the user to the Shopify store collection page when clicked!

Hope this helps, thanks.

0 Likes