Solved

Instant "Free shipping" at checkout

KentB
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi there, I'm trying to increase the conversion of my store, and I guess that less customers would bounce and the conversion could be higher if Shipping is rendered as Free here, not at the next page.

I've already tried to set only Free shipping option in "Shipping and delivery", but it doesn't seem to affect it.

Would appreciate any advice.

Снимок экрана 2021-01-24 в 12.34.45.png

Accepted Solution (1)

FREEBORN_WEB
Shopify Partner
7 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 3 (3)

KentB
Tourist
9 0 2

Up

Is it possible?

Ron-Anderson
Shopify Partner
191 13 33

Hi @KentB,

I would suggest one of two options:

1. Put a banner on your main page - or all your pages for that matter - that indicates shipping is free. That way customers will already have it in their mind that they should not expect to see a cost after the calculation is done. This doesn't solve the issue directly, but it does create awareness before they even add products to their cart.

2. Use a shipping estimator. I believe Shopify has an estimator feature so it shouldn't cost you anything extra. I'm not 100% sure about that, so you may want to contact their support to verify. There are also third-party estimators that work on both the product pages and the cart page. You can use the estimator to calculate a shipping cost estimate - in this case, Free - before the customer moves to the final calculation page.

Best regards,

Ron

Customer Experience Manager @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles

FREEBORN_WEB
Shopify Partner
7 1 2

This is an accepted solution.