Issue RESOLVED, but still have a question I hope someone can answer

Derek2020
2 0 0

I have Resolved this issue - I was looking in the wrong location for the email verification section.  (I was looking in the Facebook Page Settings and should have been looking in Business Manager.)

HOWEVER, I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW: 

Is there no more technical support for Shopify?

Is there no email or phone number for us to access Shopify technical support?

(If this is not the right forum to ask this question, then where should I ask?)

Below RESOLVED:

I am unable to complete the process of adding the Facebook Sales Channel

During the process of adding the Facebook Sales Channel, I come to a section that says:  

Set up your Facebook Marketing settings

I click on "Start set up"

Ad account

When I click on "Connect" in order to connect the ad account that my ads will be billed to, I get a message stating: "This ad account needs to be added to the selected Business Manager to continue."

So I click to open that window and then I click on "Add account to connect".  Then I get a message stating: "You can’t use this feature in Business Manager until you verify the email you entered when creating this business account. If you didn’t receive a verification email, you can request a new one in Business Settings under Business Info."

But I have verified the email and I have received a email confirmation in my email, but it still will not let me Ad account.  Also, the sections beneath that:  i.e., "Facebook audience, Advanced matching, Terms and conditions" remain greyed out and I cannot access them.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get past this sticking point so that I can add the Facebook Sales Channel?

LASTLY, is there no more technical support for Shopify?

Is there no email or phone number for us to access Shopify technical support?

How can they do this?

0 Likes

Hello,

As far as I am aware there is no official technical support for Shopify.
I'm afraid that technical needs can be aided only through this forum, Shopify Facebook groups and/or hiring a developer to assist you.

Kind regards, 
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes