Items not showing up on website

Rando51
2 0 0
Yes the email I use on here works. Everything looks good on the items.
0 Likes
Mya1
3 0 0

Hello @Nick,

I am currently doing the free trail and i was wondering when you add products in the admin is it supposed to show in your website because it doesn't show on mine.

Thanks

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3735 324 732

Hi @Mya1,

There could a few different reasons as to why the product won't show up straight away, it's difficult to know without actually taking a look, but it could be one of the following reasons. 

Something to remember is that when you add a product to the admin, it won't automatically show up on the public site. You would need to assign it to a collection or highlight it to show up where you like on the public website. You can adjust the settings in the theme customizer to decide what shows up where and if you want to have a full collection on your homepage or just. Shopify has a help guide going through the steps for editing the theme settings which you can see here. Also, just to double check you have the product availability checked as per one of the previous replies in the thread. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Mya1
3 0 0

Hello @Nick 

Thank you,but i accidentally deleted one of the edit codes it's called snippets/product-price.liquid and i was wondering how can i get it back and also i was wondering do you guys have a customer service number i can call because i have some other questions. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3735 324 732

Hi @Mya1,

Ah ok, that is something I would not be as comfortable with, especially not being able to see the code section of your store. Your best bet might be to reach out to the support team directly if you have other questions also. You can do so by going through this link here and, signing in and following the steps. You can talk to someone on our team via live chat about this and the other questions in one interaction. 

0 Likes
cvbglitz
1 0 0

I am having the exaxt same problem.  Any of the new products I enter are not showing up on the website.  They show up in recommended items, but not in the collections and not in the shop all.  Extremely frustrated.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3735 324 732

Hi @cvbglitz,

Once a new product is added to your store, it wouldn't automatically. Once it has been added to your store, you would need to assign it to a collection and then assign the collection to the homepage or have it show up on a page you want it to for it to be seen publically. This can be worked on in the theme customization:

20-07-vqrgc-epzot

You can see more about how to edit the theme settings from here

0 Likes
eddyzp
Excursionist
21 0 7

having same issue! items is appeared in the admin and assigned to the collection but doesnt appear at the shop page. please advise

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3735 324 732

Hi @eddyzp,

Without taking a look at your store admin and studying this closer, it's really difficult to know why they might not be showing up as it could be a multitude of things. Could you share a link to your store and if possible the product name and link to the product to help me troubleshoot this further. 

0 Likes
eddyzp
Excursionist
21 0 7

thank you - fixed. some items after editing appear after a while

0 Likes