Items randomly tag with spo-disabled

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I've already removed the tags and deleted the collections. But the filter still shows spo-default and spo-disabled even thought there are no products with those tags

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
351 39 79

Hi @Sittie would you mind sharing your URL so the community can see what you're seeing on your website? 

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes, we're having the same problem Shopify.  Even after Shopify deleted the App "Pre-Order" the SPO-disables and SPO-default still show up in Filter By drop-downs in our Snacks and Pantry and other collections https://shop.farm2.me

I've deleted the Collections, but the Tag remains on all of our products.  Is there a way for you guys to remove all the tags on all products from your end.

Shopify should force the app to remove them if we disable/delete the App from our Shopify.

Please help remove this for us.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
351 39 79

Hi @Farm2Me. As those tags are added by a third-party app, we're not able to remove or modify the third-party app assets on their behalf. However, you have a couple of options:

The first two options listed will definitely help solve this for you and the third option is there as a backup if you are struggling with the first two options. If you have more than 100 products, I would highly recommend using the CSV option (second option listed above) as that will be faster for large quantities of products and variants.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes