Klavio is not sending out welcome series

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I have integrated Klaviyo app with my Shopify store - so that when a customer subscribes on my store they will receive a welcome email with a discount code.

Problem is, the email is not being sent out. I tested it with multiple times by posing as a customer and subscribing to the email list.

Klaviyo is simply not sending them the email

How do I fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
364 27 50

Hey, @yashhold!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your welcome email isn't functioning as you expected. I'm happy to help get you pointed in the right direction for a resolution to this. I understand that you're using Klaviyo for your welcome email. If that email isn't sending out when the trigger occurs, then it would seem that either the app wasn't fully set up correctly, or that it is perhaps not functioning as intended. Our team doesn't have access to the Klaviyo system, so we aren't able to dig into the app to see what may be the issue. In order to get the best assistance with this matter, I recommend getting in touch with the Klaviyo support team directly. We have some great documentation here on how to get support for third party apps, but you can also find contact information for Klaviyo on their app page here

I hope this helps, and that you're able to get this welcome email working as expected! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes