Klaviyo order confirmation e-mail showing invalid syntax

maurant
Excursionist
31 0 13

Hi, I have designed an order confirmation e-mail template on Klaviyo. I am trying to preview it and integrate it to Shopify but keeps mentioning there is an invalid syntax error. Does anyone have a solution to this? 

Replies 4 (4)

ShanifAtApteo
Shopify Partner
35 3 5

Hi @maurant, glad to help you digitally with our expertise. Can you please share your code so we can analyze and find the error in your code?

Let me know if you have more queries, thanks!

Shanif Dhanani, CEO and data scientist at Apteo
- Was I able to help? Click Like to let me know!
- If I was able to answer your question, click Accept as Solution
- Want to increase your customer lifetime value with A.I.? Check out Apteo
KRBS
Visitor
1 0 0

Exactly the same problem with the invalid syntax message when I create a new flow

RobertSmart
Visitor
1 0 0

Same problem here:

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">{{ line.title }}</span><br />
<strong>Quantity:</strong> {{ line.quantity }}<br />
<strong>Total:</strong> {{ line.price|money }}</span>

AND

<p style="text-align: right;"><strong style="text-align: right;">Discount (code: {{ discounts.first.code }}):</strong><span style="text-align: right;">&nbsp;{{ discounts_savings|money }}</span><br style="text-align: right;" />
<strong style="text-align: right;">Subtotal:</strong><span style="text-align: right;">&nbsp;{{ subtotal_price|money }}</span><br style="text-align: right;" />
<strong style="text-align: right;">{{ tax_line.title }}:</strong><span style="text-align: right;">&nbsp;{{ tax_line.price|money }}</span><br style="text-align: right;" />
<strong style="text-align: right;">Shipping:</strong><span style="text-align: right;">&nbsp;{{ shipping_price|money }}</span><br style="text-align: right;" />
<strong style="text-align: right;">Total:</strong><span style="text-align: right;">&nbsp;{{ total_price|money }}</span></p>

AND

event.image_url

BonksUSA
Excursionist
18 0 9

Did you resolve this? I have the same issue. Appears to be on the Klaviyo side but Klaviyo is not helpful without a paid plan. Thanks