LOCKED out of account, 2-step authentication not working.

tyleraiello
1 0 0

Hello, I tried to sign in to my store today after setting up 2-Step authentication. I have the email and password and am able to login to send a code. The code is sent but no message or SMS code is received. Nothing appears on my phone. And there's no alternative method to authenticate the account so I am essentially locked out of my account and cannot see my store. Please help me, help Shopify support to see this.

The email for the store is sendtolunabae@gmail.com or store id is lunabae

Please help I can't check on my store

0 Likes
Versyditi
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue. SMS authentication is not working for me as I am not receiving the SME messages. I know my network service is functioning considering, I am regularly receiving notifications and message of others. I had to access my account using recovery codes!

0 Likes
Waqass786
2 0 0

im working as shopify partner for last 2 3 years but one month ago i on the 2 step authentication code and i was receiving the message yesterday for logging into the store but then after few hours its stopped sending me a message and now im not able to login and i also dont have any other option for it ? Does your problems are solved are not ? for that account is created on my this email vickyshopify@gmail.com

0 Likes