Line item properties not showing in order details. Please help!

ubeniceto
11 0 0

Hello - I am hoping someone can help me really fast. I created line item properties for a couple products on my site. They are for customer text that appears on the product. I implemented the code on my page, but it looks like I am only seeing part of them come through in the order details. Can anyone help? I need to fix this so I can see what our first order is for and also for future orders.  Please please

THis is the URL to our product page: https://ubeniceto.com/products/be-nice-note-card-delivery

This is the code that I inserted for the product page:

<p class="line-item-property__field">
<label for="enter-a-greeting-like-hey-there-or-dont-forget-or-hi-sis-etc">Enter a greeting (Like, "Hey there" or "Don't forget" or "Hi Sis" etc...)</label>
<input required class="required" id="enter-a-greeting-like-hey-there-or-dont-forget-or-hi-sis-etc" type="text" name="properties[Enter a greeting (Like, "Hey there" or "Don't forget" or "Hi Sis" etc...)]">
</p>

<label for="enter-your-message-like-be-nice-to-mom-or-be-nice-to-yourself-or-anything-you-want">Enter your message (Like "Be Nice to Mom" or "Be Nice to yourself" or anything you want.</label>
<input required class="required" id="enter-your-message-like-be-nice-to-mom-or-be-nice-to-yourself-or-anything-you-want" type="text" name="properties[Enter your message (Like "Be Nice to Mom" or "Be Nice to yourself" or anything you want.]">
</p>

<label for="enter-signature-who-is-this-from-type-anonymous-if-thats-what-you-want">Enter signature (Who is this from?) Type "anonymous" if that's what you want.</label>
<input required class="required" id="enter-signature-who-is-this-from-type-anonymous-if-thats-what-you-want" type="text" name="properties[Enter signature (Who is this from?) Type "anonymous" if that's what you want.]">
</p>

0 Likes
ubeniceto
11 0 0

Also, it looks like maybe my first customer actually didn't fill out the fields properly. Maybe there is a way to make sure those fields are required and cannot proceed without them?

0 Likes