Lines Displaying through price and total in cart only debut theme

Solved
Bostonpeddler
3 1 0

I have lines that are going through the text of the price and total in the cart  I've tried different browsers  I've tried to re-add the debut theme with no modification and it still appears support has tried to help as well it is not showing up on other themes (which have their own problems or i would use them ) can someone please help if you can the lines were showing up everywhere at first home page product pages and collections i disabled the dynamic add to cart deleted my collections and that seemed to solve some of the issues with the lines the only ones that remain are in the cart thanks in advance.

www.bostonpeddler.com

lines going through text only on cart pagelines going through text only on cart page

0 Likes
Bostonpeddler
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

so I have figured out my problem and I wanted to come back and share in case someone else might run into the same problem not saying that it is going to be the same reason you might experience something like I did .... for me it was all in my settings under currency formatting  

This helped me 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/currency-formatting#currency-formatting-options

0 Likes