How can I create a public stockist page on my B2B site?

A_A_Gilmour
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, 

My Shopify is a wholesale B2B but I want to make a stockist page that will be open to everyone that they can click on and I'm not sure how to do that or where to look for that information. 

Thank you in advance!

Replies 4 (4)

Pacific_Hustle
Shopify Partner
34 0 10

I don't understand what you're trying to do? Are you just trying to create a Shopify page?

Thank you,

Dennis.

A_A_Gilmour
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm not sure how to word it, my apologies. 

I already have a shopify website, but its password protected as it is a B2B wholesale website. I can link pages within this site but our company is getting more and more general public inquiries for the brand so what I am looking to do is create a stockists list page that is not under the password protection that anyone that comes to our website can click and it takes them to this said stockists page. 

www.gilmourclothing.com <--- Here is our website and maybe this will have a better picture of what I'm asking. 

Thank you for replying 🙂 

Pacific_Hustle
Shopify Partner
34 0 10

Thank you for replying @A_A_Gilmour,

I'm not really sure what a Stockists List is or what a Stockists List page is. I viewed your website and saw how you have a password for the wholesale part of your website.

Are you saying you want to make another page for the general public to view on the same website, gilmourclothing.com? If that is the case, why don't you just create a button similar to the login button that says something like non-wholesale store?

I'm still having a difficult understanding of what you're trying to achieve. Are you having issues because you have a locked part of your website? Are you trying to connect two websites or do you just want one website with multiple pages?

Thank you,

Dennis.

Choong_HueApps
Shopify Partner
156 9 15

Shopify's password protection applies to the whole site without exception. To achieve your goal, you can try the apps below:

Locksmith App

Use the Locksmith app to make sure the whole site (except the stockist page) is password protected, this way the general public can still view your stockist page while the rest of your page remain accessible only to your B2B customers.

Storefolio Retail Directory

Create a stockist page with Storefolio (see below for screenshot), use it to link to all your stockists. Set it up with Locksmith app above so it can be accessed by public without password.

Let me know if this works for you?

Choong_HueApps_0-1646497342976.jpeg

Blog Articles Filter & Search PRO ➜ Blog Article Tag filters + Blog Article search + Featured Articles for Shopify blog.