Liquid Cache Delay

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

I am in the process of migrating my store from Squarespace to Shopify. I am using a free theme, Debut and modifying it to my needs to closely match my previous store.

My Issue:

As I was making edits yesterday, or the day before, I changed a class's CSS property:

.full-width-bg{
background-color:blue;
}

I'm not sure what file this was made in because it was temporary and I ended up going a different route because I was not noticing the change.
What seems to have happened, however, is that the change just came through, and I don't know how to revert it.

There seems to be a lone css file, /compiled_assets/style.css that doesn't exist anywhere visible to me that is loaded with {{ content_header }} in my theme.liquid. It is overwriting my newer solution (and correct color)

My store can be found at willicroft-testing-site.myshopify.com

You can use temp password: dairyfree

Any help is appreciated.

Update:

I have overwritten that style by throwing an !important tag on the correct one, but the question still remains...

If you inspect element, that phantom stylesheet is still being loaded.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 211 370

The "clone" CSS file is the compiled CSS file you have under asstets/style.scss.liquid or something similar.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes