Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/critical-css-collection.liquid

Jamie1000
16 0 0

Greetings,

I was wondering if someone could help me out here.  I am running the Debut theme, the name of my store is silkscatstore.com.  The issue I am having is that when I click on one of my menu items (IE, For Humans) and then choose a product category (IE, Cat Shirts) I get the following error message at the top "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/critical-css-collection.liquid".  I was wondering if this is something serious and can I fix it.  I'm not HTML or JavaScript savvy.

Thank you in this regard,

Jamie

0 Likes

It seems that your theme files have been adjusted. The original theme doesn't have that error. Did you make any adjustments to the theme's code editor? You may need someone to diagnose why this is happening, and then solutions can be presented what can be done to fix this.

If you need my development assistance to do this or need a more advanced solution, please let me know or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.

0 Likes

@Jamie1000 Sure we can help you for Liquid error issues. please send me access for jotvark@gmail.com i will fixed.

Need help with theme customization or add a new feature? Hire me
Email: jotvark@gmail.com | Skype: jotvark3919

If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution
0 Likes
Jamie1000
16 0 0

Hi @LMPTechSolution,

The only changes I made was I hired someone to speed up my store, which they did.  And then I added a couple lines of code suggested by other Shopify community members to A) change the color of the price for all pages where the products are shown (ie, product pages, home page etc).  And B) to add the words "Free shipping" to just below the price on all product pages.

Not sure which would be the culprit, but it has to be one of those.

Thank you,

Jamie

@LMPTechSolution wrote:

It seems that your theme files have been adjusted. The original theme doesn't have that error. Did you make any adjustments to the theme's code editor? You may need someone to diagnose why this is happening, and then solutions can be presented what can be done to fix this.

If you need my development assistance to do this or need a more advanced solution, please let me know or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.

0 Likes
Jamie1000
16 0 0

How?

0 Likes

Hey Jamie,

Ok, it possible that the changes you added may cause this error. If you have a duplicate of the theme before the changes, please check if that error occurs. If you need me to check your store directly, I can send your store an invite from my Shopify Partner account to review it.

0 Likes
Jamie1000
16 0 0

Just previewed an older version of my site and it also has this error.  And it doesn't have any of the other changes I made, ie changing the color of the price, or adding "Free Shipping".

0 Likes

So, in that case, there is no easy fix. The best solution I can recommend to you would be to hire a Shopify Developer. If you like to hire me to fix it, please let me know. I wish you luck in figuring this out! 

0 Likes
Jamie1000
16 0 0

How much would it cost?

0 Likes

Hey Jamie, I can do it for $100.

0 Likes