Loading Message

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

I am currently using the Brooklyn theme.  When I go to my web site just above the reviews at the bottom of the product page it says loading even though the page has fully loaded.  I need to see what to do to get this corrected. 

https://unitedretailoutlets.com/collections/travel-pilllows/products/posture-corrector 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
371 28 50

Hey, @stdugg!

Ash here from the Shopify team. 

Thank you for sharing that link. I see exactly what you're referring to. From what I can tell, it doesn't appear that anything is actually loading on the page, but rather the text may be somewhere in your theme settings or code. I'll need some more information to determine our next best steps. Could you please let me know the following:

• When did you first notice this appear on your site? 
  • Were any code customizations made to your current theme prior to this appearing?
  • Were any new applications installed prior to this appearing? 

Looking forward to hearing back so we can continue to find a solution! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Hi Ash,

I noticed this yesterday.  I have not customized any code recently but did install the stamped.io reviews & usg app yesterday.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
371 28 50

Thank you so much for the additional information. Based on what I can see on my end, and the fact that this appeared near your product reviews shortly after installing the stamped.io reviews & usg app, I'm fairly certain that this is being caused by the application. It's possible that when the app was integrating into your product page, that bit of code was not added correctly, causing the text to appear when no loading is actually taking place. 

In this case, since our team is unable to work with third-party coding, I would suggest reaching out to the developer of the app in question. We have a great resource here which explains how to get support directly from third-party app developers. 

I hope this helps, and please feel free to reply here and let me know how working with the app developer goes. I'm also happy to help if you have any further questions or need further assistance. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes