Login Problem (Active Store) - Shopify PLEASE REPLY

Highlighted
8 0 0

Help!

I AM Logged into the Shopify Application, but when I go to Support (from within the Shopify app I'm already logged into) I am asked to Log In again.

Then, when I log in again..... I'm told that I don't have access to the store.

Please help.

I need to reach phone or email Shopify Support staff to discuss a couple of issues. You are only providing "logged in" support these days which is useless when I can't login.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Below I'll post some steps for you to work through. Please reply to this post to let me know how they go for you.

1. First, please double check that you're entering the correct email and .myshopify.com URL associated with the account. Please note, if you only have one email address associated with one .myshopify.com URL, it will not ask for the URL.
  2. Next, if you're certain you're entering the correct information, please try changing your password and then logging in again through the app. Click for instructions on changing your password. 
  3. Third, please ensure your mobile device is updated to the latest available software, and then check that the mobile app is updated to the latest version. 
  4. If all of the above fail, then please reply to this post to let me know, and include a screenshot of the error you're getting, and also what device and software version you're running. 
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

It turns out I did indeed have an incorrect My Shopify address. I had forgotten that it was changed due to a previous login issue. When I corrected it, I was successfully logged in.

Now I'm logged into support but there is still no phone or email option.

Is Shopify even offering phone/email support at all anymore? I really need to speak to a person.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@errj 

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login

Just go through this or else go to contact and login with your credentials to get connected from shopify team

0 Likes