Login as Customer

WebEx
Tourist
4 0 2

We also need this functionality urgently!

Tynvie_byWil
1 0 0

Are there any updates yet? As I know at the beginning like 3/4 years before this function is available but I just found it had gone and I need it urgently by now! I can reset a customer's password on my own and just let the customer know the updated password afterward. Don't know why the function was removed. 

0 Likes
gustavo-garcia
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Guys, as your store grows Shopify it becomes a pain in the ass, you need to move to something else that provides out-of-box customizations.

0 Likes
MartianProducti
Tourist
3 0 3

Like what platforms? 

0 Likes
plantsite
1 0 1

Is there a solution to this yet? We are also looking for the same solution.

WebEx
Tourist
4 0 2

As far as i've understood the 3 options are to ask the customer for their password, or use a test account, or build a custom solution that handles the login for customers

0 Likes
Runeskovbo
Tourist
9 0 5

We have finished the Impersonation app now, that allows you to log in on behalf of your customers. I'll see to it that we record a demo, so you can see how it works.

It does, however, still require a PLUS license and it is a custom app that we would have to help install on your site - so cannot be found on the app store.

JLG1
Tourist
5 0 1

Name on app?

0 Likes
Runeskovbo
Tourist
9 0 5

No name (yet, at least) and as I wrote, since it's a custom app and it requires Shopify Plus, it does not exist on the Shopify app store.

0 Likes
JLG1
Tourist
5 0 1

Maybe stupid question; But I can choose between 3 different shopfiy packages BASIC 29dollar per month - SHOPIFY 79 dollar per month (That I have) - ADVANCED SHOPIFY 299 dollar per month….
But there is no SHOPIFY PLUS

0 Likes