chegar
Tourist
7 0 3
Shopify Plus $2500+
0 Likes
JLG1
Tourist
5 0 1

Wow..... I have spent thousands of dollars on this site. Now all is out the window because this solution is useless without PLUS (KRAKEN app is doing the same, but did not work… now I understand …). Strange there is nothing covering this subject when Shopify want you as a client. You buy app after app... page design etc etc... and suddenly you must have PLUS that cost 40% of your turnover. Cry....

0 Likes
WebEx
Tourist
4 0 2

Question, why does this only work with Plus, not with the other packages?

0 Likes
Runeskovbo
Tourist
9 0 5

There's a Shopify feature called "Multipass" that allows us to to work with the login. This features is unfortunately only found on Shopify Plus - at least for now. 

0 Likes
Ghorton
Tourist
8 0 2
How do I get a demo
0 Likes
WebEx
Tourist
4 0 2

@LG1 you also have to wonder how important it really is to login as a customer... Its a very nice to have feature but is it really the end of the world if you cannot do this?

0 Likes
JLG1
Tourist
5 0 1

Everytime we place an order (mostly Resellers), so they will keep sending us email orders. The problem is that when we do the orders through "draft orders" the clients discount wil not be added and the orders are transfered to Pairy.dk, and from Pairy we send them either to e-conomic (Danish company) or Tripletex (Norwegian company). Then we have a lot of manual job to do.... When shopify don't have anything between 299 - 2000 dollar ++++++ all the apps, you have to do 1 million dollar or more in turnover online before SHopify Plus is any point . For this price you have many other Norwegian solutions doing what we need. I thought Shopify most expensive monthly fee was 299 dollar ++++ all the apps. My mistake... so looking for a different solution.

0 Likes
mbrinton
1 0 0

Please share the name of the app, the cost, feature list and where to get it.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Ghorton
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello.  Is there anyone who knows if this exists or not?

0 Likes