Logo not appearing on invoice

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there

For some reason when I go to print an order through order printer, my logo does not load but my colleague who uses the same Shopify account, has no problems.  Any ideas?Shopify.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
459 28 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Renee_C

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about the logo on your Order Printer invoice. I can certainly help look into this further. 

As a starting point, when you added your logo to your invoice, did you follow these steps? If not, can you please let me know how you originally added the logo to this template? 

You mentioned that your colleague is using the same Shopify account as you, but isn't encountering these same issues, so it's possible this may be a local error that can be resolved with some troubleshooting steps. With this in mind, can you please confirm which browser you're using when trying to print invoices? Does the same issue occur once you clear your browser cache, or if you use an Incognito window on Google Chrome? If you're currently using a different browser than your colleague, then I recommend trying this out on the same browser type that they're using to see if this resolves the issue. It's also a good idea to test this out on some of our other supported browsers to see if the same problem happens on multiple browsers. 

I also wanted to check in with you in regard to how the logo appears when the invoice is printed. Does the logo show up correctly on the printed version, or does the invoice print with the same image shown in the screenshot you attached?

Please keep me posted on how this goes! I look forward to hearing back from you and providing further assistance with this. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you Rae, it's working now :)

1 Like