Loox Reviews - I need to know where should I paste the code to add star ratings to my product page.

Solved
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0

Is there someone can tell me where to paste the following code:

<a href="#looxReviews">
<div class="loox-rating" data-id="{{ product.id }}" data-rating="{{ product.metafields.loox.avg_rating }}" data-raters="{{ product.metafields.loox.num_reviews }}"></div>
</a>

This is my shop https://earwipepro.com/products/earwipepro psw: ciao1983

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1006 113 224

Hey, @DigitalMike83 

Where you decide you would like your star ratings to show is a personal preference. With that said, Loox actually has a step-by-step guide here on moving that code in your theme files. Give that a look and let me know if it helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0

Hi,

I had also already read the step-by-step guide where it is explained exactly where I should insert it, but going to look for what it is written I did not find anything. Currently I find only  product.liquid and  product.shogun.custom.liquid but inside these I do not find “product-title
Let me know if you can help me to understand where i have to put the loox code.
Schermata 2021-05-13 alle 10.07.21.pngSchermata 2021-05-13 alle 10.06.10.png
0 Likes
Josh_from_Loox
1 0 0

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here

Thanks for providing the password to view your store!

I would be more than happy to help you with placing the star ratings in the liquid code for you.

Could you please create a staff account for support@loox.io with access to your theme?

0 Likes
DigitalMike83
Tourist
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Josh,

I created an account in your name with the email support@loox.io. you should have received an email. Let me know.

Best Regards

Mike

0 Likes