MY FACEBOOK SHOP ONLY DISPLAYS ONE IMAGE FOR EACH PRODUCT - IT DOES NOT SHOW ALL OF THE IMAGES

Derek2020
2 0 0

I have set up set up my Shopify/Facebook Sales Channel Shop and have customized my shop, but I have one problem. With regards to my products that have more than one image (i.e., front view, back view, right side view, left side view, etc.) my Facebook Shop is only displaying one image for each product, i.e., the main image such as the front view.  It does not show ALL of the images for each product.  If a customer wants to see more images of the product, they have to click all the way to my Shopify store (which displays ALL the images for each product).  

Is there a way to have all of the images associated with a given product also show up in my Facebook shop?

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
624 63 118

Hey, @Derek2020.

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with our network. At this time, the Facebook Channel has a limitation of one image per variant, and no additional images. This is due to the way the channel syncs for shopping and how the integration is built-in to communicate.

As such, there are no workarounds to force additional images, but you do have full control over your feature images. Consider capturing photographs that provide a more well-rounded view of your products so as to encourage your customers to click-through to your site for additional views. Doing so can also increase your average order value and encourage repeat customers.

Alternatively, you can even get a little extra creative and create custom Facebook images for a 360 degree view by combining separate image views into one.

Let me know if you have any further questions around this.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
enrosed
1 0 0

Is it still like this? Becouse I also like to sync all my pictures instead of one.

Kind regards
Enrosed

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
624 63 118

Hi, @enrosed!

Welcome to Shopify Community.

Yes, this is currently still a limitation of the Facebook Sales Channel. Should there be any changes or updates in the future, you can expect to find them in our changelog page.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BBStorm
Excursionist
17 0 3

I was able to get multiple pictures on my site using this site. 

Fix missing fields on facebook's Shopify feed. 

0 Likes