Make All Sales Channels Active Using Default Setting from the API field PUBLISHED

2 0 1

Hello.

I currently have an automation created through Zapier that creates a product automatically using posts from my Instagram account.  This automation has saved me a lot of time each month and has removed the tedious task of creating products via manual uploads or CSV imports.  However, There are a couple workflows that I still have to update automatically, one of them being that I have to go back in to each product after the automation runs and activate all of my alternate Sales Channels, because the alternate Sales Channel API fields don't appear to be available for API calls.  Does anyone know if there is a way to modify the fields related to making alternate Sales Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) inherit the default setting of TRUE or FALSE from the parent API field of PUBLISHED?

Ideally I would like all Sales Channels to inherit the value TRUE or FALSE from the API field on the Product page titled PUBLISHED as the default setting without having to do perform and manual intervention.

Many thanks in advance for help/suggestions/feedback/referrals!

Maxwell

www.monkandmoon.com

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for a resolution to the same problem. I have over 25k products and there is no automated way to keep the sales channels sync'd. 

Please Help !!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I'm looking an answer for this as well. any solution yet?

@monkandmoon wrote:

Hello.

I currently have an automation created through Zapier that creates a product automatically using posts from my Instagram account.  This automation has saved me a lot of time each month and has removed the tedious task of creating products via manual uploads or CSV imports.  However, There are a couple workflows that I still have to update automatically, one of them being that I have to go back in to each product after the automation runs and activate all of my alternate Sales Channels, because the alternate Sales Channel API fields don't appear to be available for API calls.  Does anyone know if there is a way to modify the fields related to making alternate Sales Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) inherit the default setting of TRUE or FALSE from the parent API field of PUBLISHED?

Ideally I would like all Sales Channels to inherit the value TRUE or FALSE from the API field on the Product page titled PUBLISHED as the default setting without having to do perform and manual intervention.

Many thanks in advance for help/suggestions/feedback/referrals!

Maxwell

www.monkandmoon.com

0 Likes