Master Product getting doubled while adding to the cart

Shopify Partner
21 2 4

Hi,

when I am adding the products with the addons .. the master product is getting doubled.. I have disabled the drawer cart in the theme customization.. Please help

https://the-gadgets-spectrum.myshopify.com/products/adidas-classic-backpack?variant=16500620460099

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 49 105

Hey there, @Salman_Khan1 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Interesting question. I am not certain what it is that you are referring to, could you please elaborate on this a little further? By addons, are you referring to variants or are you using some app to add something on to this product? What does disabling the drawer cart have to do with this issue? 

When I tried to access this page I am met with this error message:

I look forward to hearing from you with more context so I can help you with this. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
21 2 4

Sorry, it was due to the blocker app.. please check it after clearing the cookies

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
21 2 4

I am using the product addons app.. when I add the products with the addons.. the master product is getting doubled in the app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 49 105

Perfect, thank you for clarifying. You can reach out to the app developers on help@spicegems.com for help. As they are the creators of this app they will be the best equipped to help with this.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
21 2 4

it is a theme issue and not related to the app.. if you can look into this I will highly appreciate

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 49 105

If the product is doubled within the app itself it will not be a theme issue. Can you confirm what theme you are using and provide some screenshots of the issue on hand? 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes