Solved

How can I adjust the font size and brightness of my menu button?

CNLSElectronics
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello all,

I have been trailing the code for the Venture theme for ages now and i can't figure this part out.  I think the text after you click on menu is too large and needs taken down a few font sizes. Is someone able to check for me on how to do this please? 

Also, the Menu button, it is dull until hover over then turns bright, can we make it just bright all the time instead please?

Thank you ever so much for your time!

the link to the shop is https://shop-cnlselectronics.co.uk/ and the password is hello

Steven

Accepted Solutions (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

a.drawer__nav-link.drawer__nav-link--top-level {
    font-size: 18px;
    font-weight: normal;
}
.grid.grid--no-gutters.meganav__scroller.meganav__scroller--has-list {
    font-weight: 600;
}	

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

button#SiteNavCompressed {
    color: #e1ff00;
}

Hello

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

a.drawer__nav-link.drawer__nav-link--top-level {
    font-size: 18px;
    font-weight: normal;
}
.grid.grid--no-gutters.meganav__scroller.meganav__scroller--has-list {
    font-weight: 600;
}	

Hello

CNLSElectronics
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello,

that's absolutely fantastic thank you!

Do you know how to fix the other query too by any chance? How the "Menu" button has some kind of transparency to it but is proper bright when you hover over it.  Id like it to be bright all the time and not dull.

Thank you again,

Superb!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

button#SiteNavCompressed {
    color: #e1ff00;
}

Hello

CNLSElectronics
Tourist
15 0 1

Outstanding yet again! 🙂 

CNLSElectronics
Tourist
15 0 1

hello, im not sure if it was something that we did before or me messing about with it previously but all these product pages seem to be too far up as you can see the text is behind the navigation bar. How can we move this down please?

Ive attached a photo of it

Capture.PNG

thank you

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074
.site-header__upper.page-width {
    padding: 0;
}

CNLSElectronics
Tourist
15 0 1

Thank you, that's resolved that issue. However, when you click on "menu" and the sidebar opens. Half of the word "menu" now disappears.  Can we move the "navigation bar" up the page a little to stop it disappearing now we have changed that?