Message - Google has noticed that you haven’t completed the Google Ads checklist

2 0 1

Hello,

Recently our store lost its google connection with the following message: Google has noticed that you haven’t completed the Google Ads checklist

There's a learn more link. Once it's clicked it takes you into google ads. There isn't anything there about a checklist.

I've spoken to Google and they have confirmed this is something on the Shopify side, not the google side. There isn't a checklist to complete in our google ad account.

Anyone else come across this and managed to solve it?

Many thanks,

Shaun

0 Likes
1 0 0

Also looking for an answer to this. Can't find anything to complete anywhere. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Shaun, 

I was wondering if you found a solution to this message about haven't completed Google Ads checklist? 

I cannot find an answer for it anywhere and I really am at my witts end with the whole Google Sales channel. 

Would appreciate any help. 

TIA

Krissy21

0 Likes
2 0 1
Hi There,

No there isn't a solution for this. I got passed around a few teams within
Shopify, but nobody could fix the issue. Google have confirmed our Ad
account is fine, and should be working with Shopify. It's frustrating, i've
escalated it over the past months as much as possible.
2 0 0

That's what I have been told. I've decided to just ignore what Google is saying and occasionally check my merchant centre to see if there are any different issues overtime. So far it's been good. 

There is a ridiculous amount of people having the same issue. Not good enough really. 

0 Likes