Minimal Theme - Change 'Add to Cart' button color 2019

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello, I have tried pasting both of these different codes in order to change the color of ONLY the Add to Cart button.

Both have been pasted in both the timber.scss.liquid and theme.scss.liquid:

/*===== Change Add to cart button color - Feb 8, 2019 ======*/

#AddToCartForm button.product-form__cart-submit {
background-color: #000000;
}

.btn--add-to-cart {
}

Neither of them do anything. The option is not available in the theme customizer.

Some instructions on a method which works would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1780 211 370

Hey there,

There are different versions of Minimal theme, mine for example has a different set of classes, none of them matches yours. For example I can change the color of my Add To Cart button on product pages with this rule:

#AddToCartFrom #AddToCart {
}

Any chances you can provide access to your site's storefront, that would greatly help anyone willing to jump in. 

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Hi and thank you,

In which way can I provide access to my site's storefront? Through a Storefront Access Token or which way could I do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1780 211 370

If you store is publicly available just share the URL, if it's behind password you can share the URL and the password.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Oh, ok thanks. Here's the link to the product page: https://www.osbieclub.com/products/genius-hat

My goal is to change the 'add to cart' button color to black. I may end up having to change the text color in the button as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

pasting this all the way at the bottom inside timber.scss.liquid was the solution:

button#AddToCart.btn {
Color: #FFFFFF;
font-weight: bolder;
}

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

I'm using theme: debut ans try his solutions to change the color to button "add to cart" but nothing happen

Could you help me please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

I'm using theme: debut ans try his solutions to change the color to button  add to cart 

@Shopify-expert wrote:

Feel free to ask if you need to get help regarding minimal theme of shopify.

but nothing happen

Could you help me please?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Just a heads up: If you're using Debut, the coding is different. I came from Debut and am now using Minimal and where things are in the code and how to change them is totally different. I recommend Googling "Change add to cart button colour Debut Shopify" that's how I changed it. Just keep in mind that the coding is different for each theme (because that's how you get it to look different).

0 Likes