Minimal theme background image

1 0 0

I'd like to change my Shopify theme so I'm able to upload an image that I've created as my stores background, I've seen a few other people asking about how to do this yet none of the replies I found helpful. Could someone please help me with the code I need to use?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm looking to add an image to the background of the Minimal theme as well. None of the information available has been able to help so far.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 30 51

@Justin07 

please share your store URL with me. Theme customization detail not available here because it requires coding knowledge.

Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | Skype: akshayvaghasiya84
 - Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if my reply helpful
 - Feel free to contact me on akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com or akshayvaghasiya@lavitastic.com for any queries
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 30 51

@Justin07 

The link you have sent me is a password protector. So please tell me the password.

Akshay Vaghasiya

- Feel free to contact me on akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com or akshayvaghasiya@lavitastic.com for any queries
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

rteklu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 30 51

@Justin07 

Now can you tell me where you want to add a background image? So I can check it from my side if there is any possibility so set background image there or I need to do theme customization.
For your information, theme customization is chargeable.

For a faster resolution, you can contact me through the mail.

Akshay Vaghasiya

0 Likes