Missing social media icons

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

This is my first website and i'm very new to html. I'm using the theme minimalist and I've set the social media links to my social media but they don't appear at the bottom. if anyone can help i would appreciate it.Untitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 33

Hi @FoolsCult 

Couple of questions...

1. Where did you insert the links for your social media channels?

2. Have you done any code editing in your theme or have you only used the theme customizer thus far?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> margin-bottom:.0001pt;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 2 7

Hi, are you saying you added this code above?

Your social links are normally set within your theme customiser by adding the URL to, say, Facebook, not by adding code.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

sorry, i meant that i only added my social media info into the theme settings and no i have not added or changed any code. thank you

0 Likes