Mobile Menu Not Working

Solved
1 0 0

Hello

I have the same issue on my store:

www.sisunderwear.pl

i restored theme.js file but it’s still the same Do you know what can I do to remove it? BTW. Mobile menu works from time to time but not always.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Both our search & hamburger menu are not working since we installed some plugins.

Also logos were highlighting weirdly on the menu bar too.

We can't remove the plug-ins due to needing them for core business purposes.

How do we fix this?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey there - I am having the same issue with my mobile menu not functioning. I have hidden items in the header so maybe it has something to do with that? Please let me know if this is an easy fix...

essentialscrate.com 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1208 248 324

Hello @sophia123 ,

Open your store in chrome browser, right click anywhere in page, Click on Inspect, Click on console, Click on errors (errors are highlighted in red)
Now here you see  all the JS conflict and out these one prevents you mobile hamburger menu to perform its action.
Once it's fixed your mobile menu will start working. 
And to fix it you have to manually edit the theme files and find out from where it comes.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi would you be able to check my store and see what’s wrong ? My top menu bar isn’t working and i need it to work to make sales.

0 Likes
6 0 3

Hi. I have a similar problem where my currency and product variant/colour drop down menus are bugging and stop working. This is only a happening on android mobiles, but desktop and iPhones don't have the problem. Any solutions would be great thanks!?

0 Likes