Mobile dropdown & more

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi All,

My first post.

I added a new sub menu to the Menu. This is under the header 'Women's' and now my drop down in mobile is not working. Also the 'Women's', 'Men's' and the 'search' on my PC are not working.
Before I did that, I was on the sections under the product page and I got an error messages and I just followed the instruction provided to fix it (I couldn't tell you where but I assume product.liquid). I didn't save the code though so I cannot tell exactly where. I tried to go back and it still doesn't correct my mistake. My website is seamstribal.com.
The next issue is that when I placed an XL T-shirt in the cart and try to go to check out, I see an XS in the cart. I am on the Debut theme.
I need urgent help!

Regards,
Seems

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 44

@Seems 

Can you please check your theme.js file show error on line number 143.( if (!url) url = window.top.location.href =;).

Thanks

Vishvas Mishra

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

@VishvasMishra , that was the error I tried to fix. Do you know what it should be?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 44

@Seems 

Yes,Please remove if (!url) url = window.top.location.href =; Remove (=) end of given line of code.

Thanks

Vishvas Mishra

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @VishvasMishra , Thank you for your help. It worked on the PC and the correct variant goes into the shopping cart however on mobile, when I click on the drop-down menu, I get an X. Most of my customer use mobile so that is very critical.

Regards,

Kwame

0 Likes