Mobile version 'liquid error: Internal' message

maxlinen
Visitor
1 0 3

Hello,

Can anyone help! WE have a Pacific theme and just today the mobile only version is returning an error message 'liquid error: Internal' the whole page is all over the place. Where do I start how can we fix this? Where is the error from?

Thank you so much for any help.

Replies 85 (85)
bfmcreates
Tourist
5 0 1

I spoke to them just now after an hour and they said it's an emerging error they're looking in to it. They seem pretty clueless and are asking alot of questions, so I think they've just been made aware ?

eapost
Visitor
1 0 0

Augh -have been pulling my hair out deleting code but just saw others having the same problem

bfmcreates
Tourist
5 0 1

@maxlinen wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone help! WE have a Pacific theme and just today the mobile only version is returning an error message 'liquid error: Internal' the whole page is all over the place. Where do I start how can we fix this? Where is the error from?

Thank you so much for any help.

Also having this error message on both desktop and mobile! I thought it was to do with an app, since my cart and sale notifications aren't showing either from an app I use.

Hopefully they fix the issue soon!

Sander01
Visitor
2 0 0

Encountering the same problems here aswell! Both dekstop and mobile version failing to work.

dirkterhorst
Visitor
1 0 0

I do have the same problem for my theme Launch!

Luxry
Visitor
1 0 0

Same its a shopify problem

schneeffm
Excursionist
19 1 5

Same here... lots of apps are not working too...

milkandcoco
Tourist
6 0 1

This is not good. I just launched my ambassador program today and I'm getting flooded with emails that my site is garbage. I have lost sales because of this. I truly hope I will be fully refunded.

pawtiesnyc
Tourist
4 0 2

Same here. Header says: "Liquid error: internal" and the footer says: "Liquid error (sections/footer.liquid line 86): internal."

Our page with reviews is also not loading...

ngmm
Tourist
3 0 1

My page in web and mobile is also the same! It says "Liquid error: internal" on every top of the left and buy it now button have error too.

SelfIdentity
Excursionist
15 0 4

EA5AE915-5BCC-41B1-9E96-C91CA7E1EF7A.jpeg

Hi I’m seeing this error today! 
liquid error internal please can someone help!

Jch813
Visitor
3 0 0

i have the same issue, the whole website is not working

NickAtFRAHM
Tourist
3 0 1

Us too. Unable to add to cart or edit cart. Losing thousands.

NickAtFRAHM
Tourist
3 0 1

Checked with other ecommerce colleagues, they have a worldwide server issue being worked on in EIRE and Canada.

https://www.shopifystatus.com/

tdonjack
Visitor
1 0 0

Having the same issue! Been trying to troubleshoot for about an hour now. Never had this issue before.

NeyJ
Excursionist
12 0 2

same here except mine is on mobile and desktop version

bfmcreates
Tourist
5 0 1

Yeah mine started with just the error text at the top of the page,

Now it's errors across the whole site, add to cart option still there but people can't use paypal, amazon pay, apple pay or anything else. Any apps I added to the site aren't working.  Getting worse and people are gonna start expecting compensation for their losses.

Contentago
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Me too! What’s going on????

Content to help health & wellness ecommerce brands stand out.
https://contentago.com/
Waller
Visitor
2 0 0

Same problem here for the Brooklyn theme.

VladislavKrav
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Same... Any ideas what is going on and how to fix it?

ashtonandbarrow
Tourist
6 0 1

This is happening across my whole site. All other apps like Klarna and preorder banners have disappeared! I've only just launched this morning too! Is there a helpline?

Jerome8
Shopify Partner
4 0 4

Losing millions. My wife just left me. /s

NeyJ
Excursionist
12 0 2
Unfortunately I think you have to just wait it out man its happening on every single shopify store I lookup.
sixthsaint
Tourist
5 0 1

@ashtonandbarrow 

Our Klarna placements aren't showing either. Their support said it's due to the Shopify error too! Hopefully a fix soon

PSBY
Visitor
2 0 0

seem fixed

mrbobby93
Excursionist
37 0 14

It is fixed!

NoahBurger
Visitor
1 0 0

Mine is not

sixthsaint
Tourist
5 0 1

Seems fixed for me on mobile. Still showing up on desktop for some reason.

Jch813
Visitor
3 0 0

mine is still not working on both, but on incognito it does?

Jan1404
Excursionist
12 1 2

We have the problem too. We have a liquid error: internal error on our mobile version.

Jch813
Visitor
3 0 0
When looking at the site incognito it works but through Shopify preview it still shows the error?

Tate2002
Visitor
2 0 0

Same thing just now!!

schneeffm
Excursionist
19 1 5

Here it seems to be fixed on the desktop, on the mobile it seems to be fixed on some sites or product pages, on others the error still exists.

schneeffm
Excursionist
19 1 5

Now it seems to work on all devices.

Jan1404
Excursionist
12 1 2

For me, first the problem was on pc and mobile. Now only Mobile version has the error. I hope they fix it soon

Mohamedessam
Tourist
10 0 1

I have the same problem on mobile version