Mobilia Theme - removing a page

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello,

I’m using Mobilla Theme and my site is now live; however, it was just brought to my attention that a person can actually get to a page called: (store_name.com/collections) which has all the collections I have created and pulling the first image of that collection. A person can be on a page (store_name.com/collections/bags) and back space to .collections. I don’t like how this page looks. How can I remove it. I tried using the redirect links but that didn’t work.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks,

Nadine

0 Likes
Highlighted

It's possible to do a HTML redirect from the collections page to the home page via Javascript but this page will still be visible for a split second.

A cleaner alternative would require more work, you'd probably want to get hold of a Shopify developer if this is something you really need.

What is your website URL?

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Diego,

Yes, this is something I really want because it look really untidy, as it grabbing the first image from each collection.

https://brydensantiguahomechef.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Nadine444 

Please send me an email, I'll take a look into your situation.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Just sent you an email.

0 Likes