Modal With Additional Information

acf2019
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm currently working with the Debut theme and I'm looking to add a small modal window that will display when keywords are clicked in the description. The modal window would display a definition or explanation of these keywords. I've searched through the forums and found different posts with tutorials but can't seem to get any of them to work. The closest I've gotten is implementing a modal that appears to work if I inspect using google chrome dev tools, but the modal doesn't actually show up on the screen. Just the coding in the elements section of the dev tools. And I can see the display toggle between block and none if I click the button/link, but the modal is actually never visible. I would appreciate any help! 

https://shop.atlantaceilingfans.com/collections/all/products/fanimation-odyn-custom

Thank you!

0 Likes
DotPops
1 0 0

Hi,

I am using the Debut theme as well.
I want to add a modal pop-up window upon clicking the add to cart button. Once the customer clicks add to cart, a window would appear with a box to add additional instructions for that item selected. This is for a bakery item so it's important to have as order/themes vary. I attempted to add the coding to the product template liquid file, but a pop up would not appear it was just the code... please help with where the code needs to be added in order for this functionality to work.... thanks!

0 Likes