Modifying login URL on Checkout page

Highlighted
2 0 1

We are trying to change Shopify login to have SSO-like experience with our application, using Multipass functionality. A similar approach to the one described here: https://rovani.net/Shopify-Auth0-Multipass/

While we are quite successful with replacing the Login URL in the header, we are struggling with doing the same for the checkout page.
In essence, what we want is to change the URL to which we are redirected to after clicking on `Already have an account? Log in` on the checkout page (see the attached screen).

Could you advise if and how this could be achieved?

Screenshot from 2020-04-30 11-49-57.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7518 1037 2603

Hello, @amroz 

Thanks for post.

Shopify basic plan does not allow to checkout customization so please contact to Shopify support team and update plan if you need anything change on checkout page 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

We are on Shopify Plus plan, so I do have access to checkout.liquid file, but it does not allow to modify the URL, as it's defined in the {{ content_for_layout }}, (if I understand it correctly).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7518 1037 2603

it can need some custom code. send me PM

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes