Move logo on prestige theme to left

Highlighted
3 0 1
Hello I want to move my logo on prestige theme to the left side of the header. Can anyone help.
https://www.kheenkhaab.com/ here's the link to the store. Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 79 109

Hi, @lalittelgote,

Hank here from Shopify!

Thank you for sharing your store URL which allows both myself, and the community to see the issue you are referring to.

This can be done by editing the theme code itself, as you are using a third-party theme in prestige, I will share some resources below which will help you get a resolution for changing your logo's position.

As this is a third party theme, you will need to reach out to your theme developer to get them to make these changes for you as this would not be supported by Shopify. To find out who supports your theme, you can do so as per this guide, although as you have mentioned it is prestige, I have gotten you their support information here.

The great thing is that you have shared your store URL and, hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store.

If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions, and best of luck with this!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like