Multiple languages in HTML content.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Right now we have a store that has multi language support.  The store also wants to have blog posts that show up in two languages, depending on which language is selected.  Is there a way to have certain HTML content show up, depending on which language is selected?  We are using Streamline theme BTW.  TIA.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 178 213

I'd say that the best way to achieve this is using some app like Weglot.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 11

Hi you may potentially use Geo IP tools. Instead of language based, you can set up content based on locations. Geo IP tools can detect your visitors' physical locations, like country, state, and city based on their IPs. Like Geo Targetly(Geo Content tool), you can set up location-specific content using the built-in HTML editor. When visitors from locations matches your pre-defined regions, it dynamically displays specific content for particular visitors. 

Besides, you can also use Geo IP tools to auto display local languages based on visitors'locations.  When the language is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, for example, exampleshop.com?lang=en, or exampleshop.com?lang=fr. You can use geo IP tools, likeGeo Targetly(Geo Redirect tool)to set redirecting rules for visitors from particular locations and auto redirect them to correct URLs. Plus using Geo Content tool, you can easily auto display both languages and particular content for visitors based on their locations.

0 Likes