Multiple variants - google shopping feed

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using Shopify’s google feed import tool. I have had no problem entering product category, age, gender, etc until I came across one of my apparel products.

I have a jacket that comes in 4 sizes, and each size has 5 colors. So 20 variations of the product.

When I edit the google product feed box, there is only one box for size, and one box for color.

What do I do here with all the variants? This is required for apparel products, but if I leave it blank will it automatically populate my variant size/colors from my listing??

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
46 0 1

Hey, Please have a look at our app Easy google shopping feed by AdNabu, we have all the solutions to the problems you are facing. It has automated most of the tasks which are usually done manually to save your time and effort. 

Please have a look, any kind of feedback will be appreciated.

AdNabu helps E-commerce business power up their Google Ad Campaigns to increase their sales and reduce their cost per sale.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi

Will this app get round the problem of mismatched price issues for differently priced variants?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
46 0 1

Yes, we help you with the issues you face. For a mismatch price, you can try checking the schema of your product page. It has been noticed that you have multiple prices on the same page which includes the price of the varients, Google gets confused and throws this error. 

AdNabu helps E-commerce business power up their Google Ad Campaigns to increase their sales and reduce their cost per sale.
0 Likes