My logo shows up everywhere. My theme is Brooklyn.

Solved
PetsnmanGo
1 0 0

IMG_8380.jpg

IMG_8381.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

This morning, when I went to my website, www.petsnmango.com, the logo, which was in the center of the first page of the website, was moved to the left. So I found a code online and pasted it so that the logo is in the center. It is not in the center but it is also everywhere. When I go to different pages of the website, the logo is always up in the center as the photos above show. What can I do so that the logo only shows up on the first main page not in these other pages? I have no idea why Shopify has made this weird update on the theme that change where the logo is. 

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
1207 163 194

This is an accepted solution.

Hello There,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/timber.scss.css.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
body:not(.template-index) .main-content {
padding-top: 180px!important;
}
}

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
833 94 153

Hi @PetsnmanGo,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Shopify has not randomly updated the position of the logo on the Brooklyn theme, so I would recommend you have a look at whether the displacement coincided with other code edits you made or with the addition of any third-party apps.

I'd also recommend avoiding pasting code from unverified sources online into your theme, as you risk making irreparable and damaging changes to your theme.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes