My page won't appear on safari

Solved
gig1986
2 0 0

Hello Everyone

I created a new store on shopify last week and made a domain name which is: www.vintagejewellery.org 

I can open the page in google but i cannot open it anywhere else for example safari so i am not sure what i have done

When it comes to domain settings i am really struggling with everything.

I can't connect my store to facebook or instagram and i can't seem to get verified on google. 

The whole thing is a nightmare. I am happy with my page design but when it comes to domain information i am lost and desperately need help. I cant seem to contact shopify and i feel like i've wasted my time and will need to hire a web designer to fix everything unless someone on here can help me 

Any help provided would be so much appreciated 

My store name is jewellerybycb.myshopify.com

Thank You

Christine

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

This is an accepted solution.

I wasn't able to open it on any browser, my guess is that you have a problem with your DNS configuration (where you host your domain).

And it may show for you in Chrome if you've accessed with that browser before and have it cached.

This will help you get connected: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/domains/add-a-domain/using-existing-domains/conne...

If you get stuck and want a professional to handle this for you, feel free to reach out to my team at speedboostr.com/contact. We're a team of web developers focused on Shopify.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
gig1986
2 0 0

Thank you so much!

I have tried to do what you have suggested however i seem to have no brain at all! Its so confusing to me. I have contacted you on the page you suggested 

all the best

Christine

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

Sounds good Christine, my team will get you sorted out today.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes