My "Continue Shopping button" will not link to the collections page?

3 0 0

Hi :) 

I have tried to make a "Continue Shopping" in the Cart, but it won´t seem to link to the collections page that I want it to.

Can anyone tell me what I do wrong? I want the button to link to this page: https://health-a-la-mode.com/collections/all 

The button is here: https://health-a-la-mode.com/cart - it works if there is nothing in the cart, but as soon as I put a product in the cart and click the button, it just stays on the same page.

I have very basic experience with coding ( still learning ) ;) Here is the coding that I have inserted in the "cart.liquid" template: <button class<a href="/collections/all" title="Continue shopping" class="btn--secondary">Continue shopping</a></button>  

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Best
Martin

0 Likes

Hello,

Please remove that code and insert below code

<a href="/collections/all" title="Continue shopping" class="button btn--secondary">Continue shopping</a>

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you for reply. Ok, any tips on how I can add the css?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

There is no need to add Css..

Please Go to cart.liquid file 

Search this code 

<button class<a href="/collections/all" title="Continue shopping" class="btn--secondary">Continue shopping</a></button>  

and replace this code with below code

<a href="/collections/all" title="Continue shopping" class="button btn--secondary">Continue shopping</a>

@Martin_C wrote:
Thank you for reply. Ok, any tips on how I can add the css?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you very much @oscprofessional , it works.

All appreciated!! :-)

0 Likes