My "Shopping Cart" button is gone, need some help

Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Shopify Community, I realized that my current store doesn't have a "Shopping Cart" link at the top in the picture shown below. I am using the brooklyn theme, and when i add an item to my cart, it will direct me straight to this check out page, skipping the add to cart page. Is there any way to insert back the "Shopping Cart" tab before the "Information" page? Thanks in advance!

InkedCart_LI.jpg

0 Likes

Please send your URL

0 Likes
Highlighted

Did you add an item to the cart? 

I went to your store, added a product to the cart and clicked on "checkout" and I have that link:

image.png

Not sure how you got to the checkout page without anything in the cart.

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Yes I did add something to my cart. It's very weird, but I'm glad that your point of view is perfectly fine. At least the problem is with me not with my customers. Thank you, appreciate your help

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
723 63 97

Hey Wilson,

I don't think there is a problem on either your or your customers' side. These are just two different flows. If your customers adds to cart and then proceeds to checkout from the sliding cart, they'll have the link. If they'd hit "buy now" button from the product page or homepage featured products they'd be take directly to checkout without the link.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes