I have seen that my site is loading slow on mobile devices since last 8 hours. It's taking twice the time to load than usual. There's no change that happened in last 2 days on my site. What might be the reason?
If you can remove them, it may improve the site speed.
Hello @salesfunnelguy ,
You need to work on your website performance’s speed with following point that I have mentioned below.
Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.
In order to Improve website speed you need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minify.
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask