My store's admin is not working properly. Stats won't load, Products unsearchable. Help

Highlighted
1 0 0

I can't do a search while in "Products".  You type a word in and hit enter and absolutely nothing happens.  It's like the site is dead.

I clicked on left on my Orders and they show up, but when I clicked on the home/dashboard, it is completely blank.  

I can't add products, I can't search products, and you click on fields in the screens and they are dead.  I've been on hold in chat for an hour and still haven't spoken to anyone.

Is there a "blanket" problem perhaps, that Shopify is having tonight that I am unaware of??????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
190 15 54

Hey, @ajsoftail.

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you for posting your question in our forums. I can appreciate the urgency of your request, so I wanted to refer you to our status page for known outages here: https://www.shopifystatus.com.

The best part about our status page is you can log-in to get a full overview of issues that have impacted your site in the past, but we also post status updates where you can easily monitor your store.

I took a deeper look at the timestamp of your post, and it appears we did have a brief outage impacting some stores on Shopify at that time. That was resolved shortly thereafter, so if you are still experiencing issues it could very likely be due to your browser cacheing the old pages. Can you complete these troubleshooting steps with me to ensure we can rule that out:

• Try clearing cache/cookies of current browser
  • Try from a different, up-to-date, browser
  • Try from a different network connection

If you are still experiencing issues after trying that, please let me know right away so I can help you further.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes